Hardwood and Steel Outdoor Bench
This classic, refined design works with every environment as a stylish seating bench. They’re sleek and sturdy, perfect for a moment of rest. We can assure our customers that all of our products are made with functionality and exceptional performance in mind, to stand the test of time and outdoor weather year after year. Our benches need to be able to withstand plenty of usage too, and are subsequently made with durability as the highest focal point.
Choose a size and colour that is the perfect fit for you, available in length of 1200mm or 1800mm, with multiple colour options for each.
Great for multiple site use including school benches for all ages as our backless wooden bench offers a strong yet stylish seating option, combining the hardwood slats with sturdy steel leg support sections. Great for use in parks, towns, play areas, schools and more.
Choice from Hardwood and Steel, or All Steel. View this bench in our all-steel design.
The wood on this bench seat can be a choice of two different wood stains; Light Oak and Mahogany. Both are shown in the first two main photos, and both are same price. On request of purchase this detail will be added to the order.
- Overall dimensions: H450 x W 395 x L 1200/1800mm.
- Dimensions of the individual French oak slats – 36 x 115 x 1200/1800mm.
- Seat height is 440 mm.
- Frame in 30 x 50 mm steel tubes, painted with zinc primer in our RAL colours.
- Seat made with PEFC certified French Oak, depth of 36 mm.
- Wood finish: water based colour stain preserver in light oak or mahogany.
- Wood uses tamper-proof bolts. Mounted on base plates. Anchor bolts supplied.
Legs available in a variety of colours as follows:
( All colours in industry colour standard, RAL)
- Red 3020
- Burgundy 3004
- Blue 5010
- Green 6005
- Brown 8017
- Silver 7044
- White 9010
- Black 9005
- Pro Grey