Freestanding Recycled Plastic Interpretation Board
This effective way to advertise, display, inform and more is now available in size A1, A2 or A3 with two support legs. View our alternative one support leg Freestanding Recycled Plastic A4 or A5 Plinth. Perfectly fills the need for simple yet eye-catching signage that requires no maintenance. Ideal for botanical gardens, viewpoint information, way-finding posts and interpretation stands. This interpretation board is manufactured in recycled plastic, in its natural state, creating a textured wood-like brown finish to the legs and board. Please get in contact for more special sizing options.
Design signage that is completely weather and water proof. Ideal for multiple purchase signage like way-finding markers. Create a design that is unique and displays your personal logo and text, as well as full colour photographs without any blurring or bleeding of colours and lines. We have artwork facilities to help customers decide upon their chosen design, or create a new layout. Please get in touch for more information.
Choose a style that best suits your personal needs, with either a standard digital print, or attached noticeboard.
These interpretation boards can be supplied with signage on Premier Perform Panels – an open faced design on panels that are vandal and weather resistant.
The Durability of Recycled Plastic
Recycled plastic is highly durable, made to withstand external elements, all year round. Created from taking plastics out of our oceans and landfills and turning them into self outdoor items such as this recycled plastic freestanding interpretation board. No re-coating, maintenance or painting is required, making this sustainable product a great investment for years to come. Supplied with 20 years warranty! Learn more about the benefits of Recycled Plastic. Will withstand outdoor elements from all seasons, perfect as recycled plastic way markers, information stands and more subsequently making it an a matchless interpretation stand for use in all weather environments, all year round.
- Available in sizes A3, A2, A1
- A1 and A2 sizes supplied with twin legs
- Supplied with 1.5m post for submerge fix into concrete pockets
- Height variable
- Colour is naturally brown, with a textured, wood-like finish
- Leg size 125 x 50 x 1500
- Custom sizes available on request
- Panel supplied in 3mm aluminium with enhanced reproductions
- Please note we require suitable artwork file, or here at Whitehill Direct, we can work alongside customers to create desired artwork for additional charge
- Alternative digi print panel also available, please contact our sales team.
- Print prices based on receipt of print ready artwork supplied
- Customers needed assistance with their artwork can get in touch with our team by calling 01257 412233 or sending an email to email@example.com
Similar to our Freestanding Recycled Plastic Interpretation Board
View our alternative one support leg Freestanding Recycled Plastic A4 or A5 Plinth.