Recycled Plastic Outdoor Information Stand Plinth
A simple yet extremely practical and cost effective solution to signage with a difference. Use our recycled plastic outdoor information stands as way markers in parks and gardens, as an information display on post or even as advertising for companies. Due to recycled plastic’s high durability qualities, these outdoor display stands will not need constant upkeep or re-painting, subsequently making them a great investment for the future. Learn more about the benefits of recycled plastic.
Our recycled plastic information plinths are perfectly suited for customers looking for a multi-purchase option to weave signage along trails, paths, gardens and the like. This therefore makes them ideal for customers looking to invest in multiple recycled plastic way marking signage, or as singular purchases such as memorial plaques and interpretation boards and information stands.
Design your own signage on panels that are completely frost, water and weather resistant and have anti-vandal and anti-graffiti qualities, with our Premier Perform Panels. Create an perfect, uniquely designed sign that’s just right for you. A great way to inform, advertise and display as a simple yet highly effective signage panel. Ideal for multiple way-finding signs with custom maps, and QR codes, or as a more information focused interpretation board. We have artwork facilities to help customers decide upon their chosen design, or create a new layout. Please get in touch for more information.
Recycled Plastic Benefits
Made from Recycled Plastic, a long-lasting material that is eco-friendly and sustainable. This recycled plastic information stand is made by taking plastic waste from landfills, creating plastic lumber and turning it into such practical and highly durable outdoor products such as this recycled plastic outdoor information stand. This recycled plastic information stand plinth comes with 20 years warranty, and will need no re-coating, painting or maintenance. It is completely water and weather proof, subsequently making it an a matchless interpretation stand for use in all weather environments, all year round. Will withstand outdoor elements from all seasons, perfect as recycled plastic way markers, information stands and more.
- Available in size A5 and A4
- Create a customisable display for your interpretation stand with either our Premier Perform Panels or standard digital print.
- Customised digital print, create recycled plastic way markers or information boards in size options of A5 or A4
- Plinth supplied fully assembled, with overall height 1200mm
- Premier Perform Panel – Panel affixes to plinth x 2 torx screws
- Digital print – fixed onto 3mm dibond substrate. Panel affixes with 2 x torx screws
- Height to front of plinth from ground, approx 900mm
- Submerge fix directly into concrete
- Height variable
- Colour naturally brown, with a textured, wood-like finish.
- Print prices based on receipt of print ready artwork supplied
Similar to Our Recycled Plastic Way Marker Information Plinth
Customers who are interested in a similar recycled plastic outdoor lectern might be subsequently interested to view our Recycled Plastic Information Panel.
A popular choice for those interested in outdoor lecterns and interpretation boards is our Mendip External Lectern.