Freestanding External Recycled Plastic Information Lectern
Our freestanding recycled plastic external angled information lectern is ideal for use as Heritage trail interpretation boards, orientation displays, information points and view point finder.
Recycled plastic is made from waste plastic items and helps to reduce landfill and waste plastic problems. This recycled plastic interpretation board is eco friendly, supports Green initiatives and also provides many inherent benefits from use of this material. The material is free from rot, splinter, degradation and insect infestation, is vandal and theft resistant and will also not combust easily. Subsequently, this is a great investment to integrate into Rural and countryside locations that will withstand the British weather. As a material, our recycled plastic interpretation boards require very little maintenance other than a periodic clean and will not require re coating. This saves time and money especially in areas prone to salt air corrosion. See our full range of lecterns and interpretation boards.
Should you also prefer to have an additional cover we can also manufacture to this need, please however contact sales before ordering as this will adjust the price. This enables you to have your own panel made or should you require a panel production service we can also carry this out for you and have your panel made with a choice of over laminated anti graffiti protection. We recommend an aluminium based panel for all design graphics. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please contact our Whitehill direct sales offices so that we can take your instructions and design artwork into consideration and provide a full quote for this option. Call 01257 412233 or email email@example.com for an obligation free quote.
Present information in an easy to read display with recycled external lectern set at an angle with a choice of 2 different sizes. Bespoke sizes can also be manufactured please contact our sales department for a quotation.
- Freestanding Recycled Plastic External Information Lectern from Whitehill Direct
- Ideal for all coastal locations as our recycled plastic interpretation boards will not erode with salt or sea air.
- Vandal resistant materials that will give a lifetime use and can be supplied in a range of colours and sizes.
- Install by direct concrete into ground fixing for secure and permanent fixing.
- Display panel is open faced, therefore this will accept a printed panel of 3 mm thickness and weatherproofed.
- The panel sits in a recess as shown in the additional image and is then backed by a support board.The panel will be 12mm from front edge of frame as standard although this can be altered on request.
- Available in variety of sizes:
A0 Lectern 2 Legged – 841×1189 View Size 1001×1349 External Size
A1 Lectern 2 Legged – 594×841 View Size 754×1001 External Size
A2 Lectern 1 Legged – 420×594 View Size 580×754 External Size
A3 Lectern 1 Legged – 297×420 View Size 457×580 External Size
- Legs – 100x100x1500mm
- Choice of 4 display sizes as standard available in black or brown finish or coloured finish as an optional extra poa
Orders for all councils, local authorities, education and Government Departments are processed on instant credit account with invoice raised on dispatch.
Prices quoted are for lectern only, price for panels POA
Customers might also be interested in our changeable display information lectern.
Customers who bought this also purchased our Recycled Plastic Way Marker Posts.